Candidates to become a Revolutionary Fitness People's Trainer (RFT) or to earn a more advanced certification must apply to be approved in the country where they live. The Revolutionary Fitness Academy oversees quarterly applications for candidates at host studio venues throughout the world.
The People's Trainer Certification Manual is published annually and is available for purchase through the Revolutionary Fitness Academy Store beginning April 1st.
In order to be considered for trainer candidacy, an individual must complete an online application. Applications are accepted during the months of April, August, and December.
Eligible candidates who have secured the approval of a Mentor should be prepared with all the requirements as outlined in the People's Trainer Certification Manual including study materials details, high-quality headshots, and 3 choices of intensives in order of preference.
Candidates will be notified of acceptance of their application and venue selection. Interviews will be conducted in person when possible.
- Research certification process
- Become a student of Revolutionary Fitness
- Ask a qualified People's Trainer to be your mentor
- Apply during one of the open seasons (April, August or December)
- Get interview by RevFit Academy staff member
- Upon approval and completion of agreed upon payment, participate in the online course and 30-hour in-person intensive.
- Pass all testing and evaluation